Breitling Superocean Heritage
Breitling 1884 Superocean Watch
The Breitling Superocean 42 is designed to be the first option for an all-encompassing diving watch. Breitling spent many years developing this watch to meet the needs of the most discerning divers. Breitling has a rich history in watchmaking that is only surpassed by their innovative spirit. The brand was founded in 1884, and immediately was sought after for their accurate instruments. This led to the company taking on the mantra – ‘Instruments for Professionals’.
The Superocean 42 comes in stainless steel. Breitling uses the monobloc technique, where each case is fashioned from a single piece of stainless steel. As the name suggests, the case measures in at 42mm whereas the case height comes in at 15mm. Breitling uses a screw locked crown for this model as this increases the water resistance. The Breitling Superocean 42 has a water resistance of 1500 meters (5000 feet), making this watch one of the most reliable diving watches in the industry today.
– Black Dial
– Black Bezel
– Self Winding Automatic Chronometer Movement
– Polished Steel Case & Ocean Classic Bracelet
– Scratch Resistant Glareproof Sapphire Crystal
– 200 Meters / 660 Feet Water Resistant
– 42mm = 1 5/8″ Case, 7″ Adjustable Bracelet
– Deployment Buckle
– Uni-Directional Rotating Bezel
– Luminescent Hands & Markers
– Screw Down Crown & Caseback